• Homogeneous resource limits geological and development risks
• Straightforward, chemical-free processing unlike traditional metal mines
• Immediately beside a deep water port (Turf Point)
• Next to Trans Canada Highway in an industrial region
• High voltage power on site
Great Atlantic Salt Project
A salt mine is a valuable long term stream of cash flow, many mines exceeding 50 years of production. Our proposed mine also has the environmental benefits of providing the regional market with the ability to “buy local” and displace long distance imports.